PDA

Voir la version complète : DAZ voucher?? Carrara plug-in?

dooki
02/06/2006, 23h59
Hey, how many of you used the voucher for the advance pack? BTW, it says it is for Carrara 4, I assume it will work with C5??

-Thanks,

Dooki

AlainK
03/06/2006, 04h01
Hey, how many of you used the voucher for the advance pack? BTW, it says it is for Carrara 4, I assume it will work with C5??

-Thanks,

Dooki

Yes, the AdvancedPack at DAZ were for C4. You can get the C5 updates from Eovia.com. (I don't know when this site is going to close.) Although you don't need the C4 you downloaded from DAZ, you still need the serial number to make the C5 updates work.

By now, your platinum card already expired. Which means the $100 voucher is gone.

BluesDragon
03/06/2006, 05h50
By now, your platinum card already expired. Which means the $100 voucher is gone.

That should not be the case. Vouchers, once you have them, are not dependent on how you got them (unless you got them for a purchase and subsequently returned the purchase) and do not expire until the date listed in the full history under Gift Certs & Credits on the My Account page.

The free $100 Hex 2 upgrade voucher DAZ issued should not expire until about July 26th, 2006 whether you are still in the PlatClub or not.

Thomas
03/06/2006, 10h31
please, post in the good section please...

dooki
09/06/2006, 07h30
Yeah I still have the voucher, however, DAZ is saying that it is only good for daz products. It cannot be used with 3rd party retail items like the advance pack!

Does this sound right??

-Dooki

PS. Shonner, what do mean post in a good section?

Narration
09/06/2006, 10h01
yes, Dooki, that's the way it works.

And there are two different situations for 3rd-party products. Some products you can get 50% or so use of vouchers; some you get no use of vouchers.

It's according to the arrangement Daz has with the supplier.

For example, the Advance Pack is listed as a 'Resell Item' for Inagoni. I found out that this means no voucher can apply to that price.

For another example, VectorStyle 2 is listed as a 'Daz Original'. Here it says that 'All vouchers may be used on this product'.

I am not sure what it says when there is a shared arrangement with the original producer. You can see if a voucher is applied by looking at the total price on an order. If it has been reduced - ok. If the price has _not_ been reduced, then no vouchers were valid.

Don't be confused that Daz also lists your available vouchers on the order sheet -- I made that mistake once. Only if they actually lower the price are vouchers applied. I presume they will give a line item showing the voucher making the price difference.

Regards,
Narration