PDA

Voir la version complète : Good by to Daz forum

manleystanley
05/05/2006, 19h38
I will not participate in a forum that selectivly deletes my posts. :dry:

Grendel
05/05/2006, 19h51
This has happened to me once already, I don't recall the thread or what I wrote but I had not attacked anybody or used offensive language in any forum. All I got was a e-mail saying "A" post I made was gone. A load of crap in my opinion.....

Sarissi
05/05/2006, 22h21
Did you come down on a Company or bring up Copyright issues? These are some of the reasons a post will be deleted over there.

Piem
05/05/2006, 22h50
yes ,there is

:rtfm::skull: :offtopic::mad2: and also double ,triple ,quadrupled ..posts

Be polite
and explain yourself when something is wrong:spleasant

manleystanley
05/05/2006, 23h29
Same for me Grendal. And no I didn't attack Daz, or bring up copy right issues.
I guess Daz just dosen't like people inferring that they are a mechindise sales company out to make a profit. And that sentence was extreamly blunt compared to what I have written at Daz.

medeamajic
05/05/2006, 23h45
I think if you start to knock Daz you might get the boot.

tonytrout
06/05/2006, 00h39
And the boot is not to be trifled with, believe me..., my wife have boot and I know what Im talking about!

jval
06/05/2006, 02h22
>I guess Daz just dosen't like people inferring that they are a mechindise sales company out to make a profit.

Actually they are one of the few web based companies that I've seen publicly state that their ultimate goal is to make money.

- Jack

manleystanley
06/05/2006, 02h46
And I must say they do an excellent job of it. As I've said before they have some marketing geniuses there.

Naes3d
06/05/2006, 08h02
I can relate.

I was banned from Caligari forums because I publically questioned the value of the truespace software versus other options. Well, technically, I wasn't 'banned'. They just enacted a policy to review anything I attempt to post. Since that time, nothing I have typed has been posted. A virtual ban. They must expect that I am going to attempt to brown nose my way into their good graces. Not gonna happen.

That being said, nothing about a forum promises that whatever you typed will remain posted unless it is your forum. But, it could be worse. At the Caligari site, the owner, Roman, keeps challenging the points I (and others) have put forward knowing that there is no way for me to respond to the half truths he speaks. Basically, they 'banned' me because every time they would attempt to spin a negative into a positive, I would turn the thread into a 'no spin zone'.

At least you aren't there yet. Since this forum is a little less cult-like then Caligari's I wouldn't expect it to go there.

manleystanley
06/05/2006, 13h53
Well Daz didn't delete my post, it was sort of my bad, it seems tonymax duplicated his post from Daz here. And I mean copied his post to the title. It went inactive here, but was active at Daz. So when I read the post at Daz I thought my postings to it had been deleted. :blush2:

Sarissi
06/05/2006, 13h59
Same for me Grendal. And no I didn't attack Daz, or bring up copy right issues.
I guess Daz just dosen't like people inferring that they are a mechindise sales company out to make a profit. And that sentence was extreamly blunt compared to what I have written at Daz.

Well, Daz is certainly not a NONprofit organization! It is a given in Business, that you are supposed to make a Profit. If you cannot, something is wrong with your business.

In the Old School Business Paradigm, your Customers are Number 1, cause that is where you Profit is generated from. Daz Knows this very well, and it is called Serving your Customers (aka Customer Service).

jval
06/05/2006, 14h14
>...Daz didn't delete my post, it was sort of my bad,...

It was good of you to post this thus clarifying the situation. But I'd say it was a wee bit more than "sort of" your bad. :nono: :innocent:

(too many forums to keep straight...)

- Jack