PDA

Voir la version complète : New Carrara and Hex forums over at DAZ

-ash-
29/04/2006, 16h56
DAZ have started new forums for Carrara and DAZ.

I would imagine DAZ people would watch these places a bit more often than here so it might be worth posting things there.

I've already started posting regarding the tablet mapping issues.

Thomas
29/04/2006, 17h01
I think DAZ won't watch anything here...

-ash-
29/04/2006, 18h03
That's a shame as people might not go and post there, so DAZ will miss out on a lot of info. Hopefully, Bob will continue to hang out here. He's DAZ now.

Anyway, I still consider this the premier site for all things Carrara and Hexagon related. I visit here every day and will continue to do so as long as you can keep the site going. And long may you do so :shiny:

tyrell
29/04/2006, 18h20
It bugs me royally when you have to log in just to see the forum index, topics of discussion or news headlines. I just don't know why you have to. It's okay to log in first if you want to post something or respond to a thread, but browsing the forums? C'mon. Maybe it's me, I don't know. I probably should get used to elitistic behavior or something.

-ash-
29/04/2006, 18h40
It bugs me royally when you have to log in just to see the forum index, topics of discussion or news headlines. I just don't know why you have to. It's okay to log in first if you want to post something or respond to a thread, but browsing the forums? C'mon. Maybe it's me, I don't know. I probably should get used to elitistic behavior or something.

It is a bit of a nuisance but I just checked the 'remember me box' to stop having to login all the time. I've done the same here and on other forums too.

manleystanley
30/04/2006, 00h40
Same, and a direct link to the forum. And I wasn't suprised but anything I read there, about what I expected.

solt
30/04/2006, 03h49
these forums looks like a market to exchange freebies and 3D objects, instead of changings ideas...

Swade
30/04/2006, 04h41
I think DAZ won't watch anything here...

That's a shame as people might not go and post there, so DAZ will miss out on a lot of info. Hopefully, Bob will continue to hang out here. He's DAZ now.

Anyway, I still consider this the premier site for all things Carrara and Hexagon related. I visit here every day and will continue to do so as long as you can keep the site going. And long may you do so :shiny:

Just wanted to share this with those of you here..... The DAZ members are aware of Thomas's site here and have shared it like this with the DAZ forum.... This is what they said....

"Also for the best Carrara 5 tutorials go there.
http://www.eovia3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=156 (http://www.eovia3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
many of the tutorials were created by Thomas from Eovia Europe. He is the owner of Eovia3d.net."
That post at DAZ was made by Ringo Monfort

Just wanted to share this with the people here. :)