PDA

Voir la version complète : Post production work ?

Corndog
21/01/2006, 21h34
This will be my first project in Carrara/Hexagon.
It is a surgical animation of a hip replacement restoration. I have completed my models (very happy with the outcome considering my first time with this product) and am ready to render the animations.

I have seen some great video work by members here and would like to know what their preferences are. What program/ programs do you use for your post production work.

Ty

toonman
21/01/2006, 22h34
I am also interested in this topic.
Has any one used Motion and Final Cut for post production?

Corndog, on a PC environment, I understand that Adobe After Effects is popular. I guess it all depends on what kind of post production you want to do.

On the Mac end, Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, and After Effects are popular.

Corndog
22/01/2006, 00h45
Ty

Toonman... That's good to know I had purchased premiere pro and after affects in November.. Have yet to do much on them but they are waiting for me..

Any Guru's here with some feedback ??

thierry
22/01/2006, 02h32
Final cut Pro, liveType, IDVD (pro) and motion or Particules Illusions (wandertouch), Combustion with a Power Mac Bi-pro are a very good choice. Actually an Imac G5 or MacIntel (I hope) are goods computers for semi pro video because OSX is pro first. Pro but very simple. I do movies with children also !!!! No problem for video. 3D and sophisticate postworks that's an other song !!!

Jaeger
03/02/2006, 06h46
I have Vegas, and love it.