PDA

Voir la version complète : A barrier

solt
29/06/2007, 04h59
:hi:
just a point of view .
i realise that we in the french side we visit and comment the work done here, more than you do...in the other side.
jst a thought... may be the language is a barrier ? ...

bwtr
29/06/2007, 05h44
Most people for whom English is thier native language seem to be very unlikly to have a second language.

Nate Owens
29/06/2007, 06h36
:hi:
just a point of view .
i realise that we in the french side we visit and comment the work done here, more than you do...in the other side.
jst a thought... may be the language is a barrier ? ...
It is for me. I'd really like to see what is happening on that (French) side of the forum... the translator thing rarely makes any sense at all.

steama
29/06/2007, 18h12
Language is my barrier...English only :( .

I wish I knew French. I go to the French side on occasion and I am always very impressed.

solt
29/06/2007, 21h10
Too bad !. we are neighbor and so close, and has difficulties to communicate. it is a pity...unfortunately...
but beyond the words , we have our images ....:)

crazy wabbit
02/07/2007, 21h08
i know 3 languages plus wabbit language.:hi:

Pete Exxtreme
03/07/2007, 00h13
French compared to English is quite uncommon IMHO :)
Still that some english people sometimes leave some comments in English on the french side of the forum on some works, and as far as i've seen they are always welcome.:hi:

solt
03/07/2007, 00h39
French compared to English is quite uncommon IMHO :)
Still that some english people sometimes leave some comments in English on the french side of the forum on some works, and as far as i've seen they are always welcome.:hi:

yes.
most guys on the french " side" have some english knowledges...
and like pete say,
you are always welcome
so don't hesitate any more , come in ...:)

Dann-O
04/07/2007, 03h26
Yes I really don't know French. As far as other languages go I can speak some Mandarin, German I can get by in and I know enough about Russian to be frustrated.

solt
04/07/2007, 04h01
Yes I really don't know French. As far as other languages go I can speak some Mandarin, German I can get by in and I know enough about Russian to be frustrated.

you can leave a comment in mandarin . we all know it.
this is the official language of this forum , don't you know ? lol
seriously ,a little comment in english is always welcome, on the other side.
like i do here, even if i do not understand all what other say :)

Dann-O
04/07/2007, 04h09
Cool I was always a bit worried about posting in English on the French side.