PDA

Voir la version complète : Spring Cleaning Sale.

Nichod
17/05/2007, 18h08
Well. I have quite a collection of software. Much of it I don't use. Not to mention some books that some might find useful. So I'm having a sale.

Payments through paypal. US only please. Unless you are serious about paying for overseas fees. Buyer pays shipping. I can do flat rate boxes if its less expensive. Also, tracking will be provided of course.

$85 Silo and free upgrade to version 2. REMOVED DECIDED TO KEEP

I'm consolidating my software. Nothing is wrong with Silo, its a great application, but I don't find myself using it as much as I thought I would. And I'd rather it not sit on my HD unused when someone needing to save some money could get some use out of my license.

$55 +shipping Truespace 6 and all packs. SOLD

Includes FXPak, RayPak, DePak etc. Manual included and in near mint condition.

$13 Digital Lighting and Rendering (http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Lighting-Rendering-Jeremy-Birn/dp/1562059548/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-0754210-5054261?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179585971&sr=8-2)

This book is great. A little snippet from Amazon on the book:
"Using computer graphic and 3-D tools to create accurate images is easy; using them to produce beautiful, inviting, memorable images requires more than technical skill. [digital] Lighting & Rendering introduces reasons and techniques for using light, shadow, texture, and composition. The book is not software-specific, but demonstrates techniques that are applicable to almost any 3-D graphics application. It is assumed, however, that your 3-D software of choice supports such basic rendering features as soft shadows, light maps, colored gels, depth-of-field blur, motion blur, and so on."

$30 +shipping Bryce 4 software, Bryce 4 manual and Real World Bryce 4 (http://www.amazon.com/Real-World-Bryce-4-3rd/dp/0201354381/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-3447541-6557414?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179413091&sr=8-1)

Includes software and content disk. Both books are slightly worn. Some loose pages and binding in the real world book, but both are in decent condition. A great deal if you want the old version of Bryce, I know many prefer the old interface.

$18 +shipping Carrara Studio 3 Handbook (http://www.amazon.com/Carrara-Studio-Handbook-Graphics/dp/1584503106/ref=sr_1_1/103-3447541-6557414?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179413499&sr=1-1)

Pretty good book. Worth it for the DCG tutorials alone. Even though we are approaching version 6, the book is still very valid. And I'd consider it a better reference for many things than the manual.

$89 +shipping Animation Master 2000, Animation Master manual, Animation Master handbook, 2nd Edition (http://www.amazon.com/Animation-Master-Handbook-Second/dp/1886801827/ref=sr_1_1/103-3447541-6557414?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179413757&sr=1-1)

A great deal if you want to get into animating. The nice thing is that you'll save $100 if you'd like to upgrade to the new version. Upgrades are only $99. A new version is $299. Plus, you'll get the handbook.

$20 +shipping Tutorials for Strata 3Dpro Lighting and Rendering by Chris Tyler ,Red rock revival CD and Strata 3D pro reference manual.

A great intro to lighting and rendering in Strata. This isn't the new updated version, but I think is still useful. The RRR CD was part of a training set including a VHS tape. As of this post I can't find it. If I can I'll include that in the price. And if I find it after the sale, I'll be more than happy to ship it later.

$50 +shipping Graphire tablet. I'm not sure of the model. SOLD

Includes mouse, tablet pen and software (painter classic, etc). The surface is scratched up but no noticeable difference in functionality. And a great price for someone wanting a Wacom tablet.

$30 +shipping Paint Shop Pro 8 (http://www.amazon.com/Jasc-Paint-Shop-Pro-Version/dp/B00008ZGOE), manual SOLD

Manual is in near mint condition.

Nichod
17/05/2007, 18h25
I found one of the RRR tapes and will include that in the Strata purchase. I also found 1 of 3 video tapes about training for Animation Master and will include it in the deal. I'm trying to locate the others. And as with the other deals if I locate them I will include with the purchase.

Nichod
19/05/2007, 17h43
Did some price reductions, additions and organizations. Truespace I think is a great deal.

Nichod
23/05/2007, 04h58
Adding Silo to this deal.

I'm consolidating my software. Nothing is wrong with Silo, its a great application, but I don't find myself using it as much as I thought I would. And I'd rather it not sit on my HD unused when someone needing to save some money could get some use out of my license. If anyone is looking for a decent deal for Silo or needs another seat please contact me at brian at cginsomniac.com, I'm selling for $85 and it includes the free upgrade to version 2.

And just in case the question pops up, the EULA allows transferring of the license.

Brian

Nichod
01/07/2007, 17h00
Ok. Selling something else. hehe.

Intuos 3 4x6 Tablet $189. I paid $249. And I've only had it for a few months. I've decided to go for a Tablet PC since I need to replace my laptop anyway.

Nichod
02/07/2007, 00h48
Ok. Not much left to sell. I'm willing to sell the Wacom Intuos Tablet, Hash Animation Master 2000, Carrara Manual, Digital Lighting and Rendering Book, Strata goodies and all the Bryce goodies for $250 to get it out the door. I'll ship in a flat rate box to keep the shipping cost down with all the books.