PDA

Voir la version complète : Can't log into Daz forum

crazy wabbit
30/03/2007, 15h58
I was wondering if others have the same problem. Somehow I can not
log into my account at Daz. Even when i want to retrieve my password the system does not recognize my email address that I registered with.

Thomas
30/03/2007, 17h17
moved in another section...

jbshorty
30/03/2007, 19h32
I was wondering if others have the same problem. Somehow I can not
log into my account at Daz. Even when i want to retrieve my password the system does not recognize my email address that I registered with.

seems to not be such a bad thing :dry:

crazy wabbit
30/03/2007, 19h35
Your so cute, that was funny, but i am mad
i might miss the action

:))

L33tace
31/03/2007, 00h11
you got banned. :p

Couerl
31/03/2007, 00h33
Here, just in case you missed anything. :innocent:

crazy wabbit
31/03/2007, 00h49
That was funny Couerl, but how would i get banned, I guess
it must be lack of participation on the forums. :clapping:

Piem
31/03/2007, 09h22

wooaoo what a SUPER conceptualistic sens of humour ! :w00t: (I'm talking about David)

I like it, (there is no offence I presume) this image is funny.

Pete Exxtreme
31/03/2007, 09h28
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yes, why log on ? :innocent:

Couerl
31/03/2007, 15h22
(there is no offence I presume)

No, life's too short to be offensive. I'm just poking fun at things..
I've had problems getting on Daz site now and then and I think they have ISP issues. They don't ban anyone as far as I know and it wouldn't help anyway since you'd just see them again with new names.

crazy wabbit
31/03/2007, 15h36
I wanted to post yet another thread telling them to put up a new site for hex and carrara so that users at least would get busy with the site and feel a new breeze coming on.

medeamajic
31/03/2007, 15h43
It has been about a year since the buy out. There will be no Carrara site. End of story.

Couerl
31/03/2007, 16h01
Well that's a little presumptuous Med, but what difference does it make in the short run? It took Eovia 3 or 4 years to get a nice website going all asp based on SQL (not the free version) and it was tiny in comparison to the Daz site. Their website is an application to itself and maybe the most important one for that matter. I'd be surprised if they got much done in that department before 2008 and if they do then great and if not than ohwell. :)

crazy wabbit
31/03/2007, 16h18
I just logged into Modo forum. Cool. :P:yahoo:

Couerl
31/03/2007, 16h30
Ya, they got the latest and greatest .aspx sharepoint style forums it looks like, all custom built. Very classy and expensive and all run through SQL 2005 and Visual Studio 2006 and or sharepoint designer for the .css.

I just finished up 30 day demo of Modo. It's pretty nice, but if I were to upgrade to something I'm not sure what it would be yet.

jbshorty
31/03/2007, 17h35
It has been about a year since the buy out. There will be no Carrara site. End of story.

Med - you know the expression "Every black cloud has a silver lining" ? Well, bud that ain't you!!! lol

behzad - i saw a bunny avatar in the Modo forum. he had that crazy wabbit look in his eye. It must have been you

crazy wabbit
31/03/2007, 19h17
behzad - i saw a bunny avatar in the Modo forum. he had that crazy wabbit look in his eye. It must have been you[/QUOTE]

Yes it is me, crazy wabbit trying to get a carrot.

sailor-ed
31/03/2007, 22h13
Friends,

It seems like the forum has lots of people that are kind of searching around for their next rendering software since the future of Hex and Carrara is so uncertain. Perhaps we should get Thomas to spread the word amongst the producers of 3d software (he has connections I'm sure) that he has a whole forum full of people who would be willing to:
fanatically support
promote
adore
proselytize
and possibly even use the software of any company willing to donate their software free. To make this idea attractive to Thomas the community would allow him to keep whatever additional revenue he might be able to persuade interested companies to agree to.

Imagine a whole community of Rabid Renderers (I like that alliteration) up for grabs! What company could resist?

Hey, Is this a PLAN or what!?:w00t: :w00t:

Thomas
31/03/2007, 22h45
Sailor-ed: don't forget that I'm working for a 3D software producer :)
But I also talk about that to another editor :)